A serviced office looks and feels just like any other office space in the world, but it is slightly different when you look at the rental agreement. Rather than being rented on standard office space terms and then filled up with expensive equipment and supplies that you have to pay for yourself, a serviced office allows you to rent the space for flexible periods of time. All of the equipment and supplies are set up for you, so there is no heavy investment in that area.
Your business may be small right now, but there are three very good reasons to go ahead and make the move into a serviced office:
1. Working out of your basement or your mother's small apartment is not professional. It does not convince big clients that they should trust you, or investors that they should invest in you.
2. You will finally have the space you need to work comfortably, even if it is a solo enterprise at this moment.
3. You will have a more successful mindset, which will directly affect your performance and the growth of your company.
4. You may gain access to convenient or necessary tools and machines of the trade that you do not have access to right now.
5. You will be able to hold meetings, hire new employees, and carry out other social aspects of your business without apologizing for the lack of professionalism in the facility.